A Quilting Blog

Named for my ancestor,
Thankful Day

Monday, July 16, 2012

More sewing room organization ideas.....

My room is relatively small - maybe 10 ft x 12 ft.  And I have a lot of STUFF that needs to be in there - 3 sewing machines, computer desk, and visible storage for fabric and tools etc.  So I wanted to put as much as I could on the walls to make more room in the already packed closet and floor space.  I found this toilet paper holder and mounted it on the wall to make a handy ruler and cutting board holder.  I holds rulers and boards up to about 14 inches wide.  Here it is  - on the wall!




I also have a small basket mounted on the wall close to my sewing machine to hold very small but handy rulers and cutting boards.













This shelf is a free internet swap find - a nice sized CD/DVD holder that I painted and now store the remainder of my fat quarters.  ( I know - I have a ridiculous amount of fat quarters)!

No comments:

Post a Comment